Bedtime. Night bitches.
does anyone else have sad days where you just feel like shit for no reason and when someone asks whats wrong you dont know how to reply and you get that feeling in your throat like youre gonna cry and you cant stop it
"Mother? Who is that? What’s going on?"
you all knew this was coming, i’m sure.
I’m having a rough
entire lifeweek so I’m gonna do something fun and exciting to make myself feel better. It’s been a while and I get paid tomorrow so why the hell not.
- Someone is going to get their very own Beacon Hills Lacrosse Hoodie
- Any size, any character
- I’ll ship anywhere (it won’t arrive for christmas tho, sry)
- Like once, reblog once
- Bonus entry b/c I use xkit’s tag viewer - talk about something that makes you happy in your tags, or a head canon, anything at all really. Positivity. User names from that list get added for a third chance.
- Winner is chosen via random number generator (there was some confusion about this)
- Giveaway is over at 7PM EST, THURSDAY DECEMBER 19th.
Good luck friends.
He thought a moment, “Well Rose called me anything from Danny, to fang-face to “My personal jackass” but I suppose you’d want a name of your own to call me. So I have to ask, what do I look like to you?” He greatly wanted to kiss him for the look on his face but he settled for rubbing his chin instead. To eager for an answer to give in to desires,
Im working on a psych project and my topic is how messed up the education system is and how it causes students to stress out way too much, cause panic attacks, speed up the rate of depression, cause mental break downs etc. I want real statistics and maybe your experience. Please include age/grade or year/experience if you would like to tell me anonymously your experience
"Oh I don’t doubt that, in fact my corrupting you is something I take big pride in, but it’s your soul that reminds me of something pure. Light and fluffy, like a dove. In the same way Rose was called Rogue by all but me…except her being a werewolf half the month made her name a bit more realistic I suppose,"